This is our Performance Lab Flex review, where we answer the most common questions for this supplement, as well as how effective it actually is.
So what does it actually do?
Performance Lab Flex has claims to help promote:
- Joint Lubrication – Helps synovial fluid for smoother, comfortable motion.
- Ligament, Tendon and Cartilage Strength – More resilient to damage and stronger connective tissues.
- Fight Joint Aches and Pains – Faster and longer lasting joint relief.
- Shock Absorption – More hydrated, cushy cartilage.
These are just claims – so how well does it actually do this? We find out.
In this report, we look closer at Performance Lab Flex to see how effective it actually is and what you need to know about this joint supplement to get the best results out of it.
- 1 Performance Lab Flex FAQ
- 1.1 Who is Performance Lab Flex for?
- 1.2 What are the ingredients in Performance Lab Flex?
- 1.3 How do you take Performance Lab Flex?
- 1.4 Does Performance Lab Flex have any side effects?
- 1.5 Where to buy Performance Lab Flex, and what’s the price?
- 1.6 What other supplements go well with Performance Lab Flex?
- 2 Performance Lab Flex Review Summary: Is this joint supplement worth it?
Performance Lab Flex FAQ
Performance Lab Flex | Does it work?
Performance Lab Flex is the best natural joint supplement that we've seen on the market. For the ingredients, price, cleanliness and just out and out quality that this supplement provides - we've struggled to find an option that compete with it. It's a potent anti-inflammatory, offering protection, comfort, lubrication, resiliance, shock absorption and bone strength - it's a great option for joint health. Turmeric, Boswellia Serrata, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane and Strontium - you'd be hard pressed to find a safer and more effective alternative.
Product SKU: performancelabflex1
Product Brand: Performance Lab
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 39
Price Valid Until: 2029-07-01
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock
- Completely Natural and 100% Vegan
- Most Effective Joint Supplement we’ve seen
- Nature-identical minerals
- No Synthetic Additives
- Discounts on Multibox Purchases
- Can only be bought from PerformanceLab.com
- Premium Price
Who is Performance Lab Flex for?
Performance Lab Flex is suitable for anyone who suffers from joint issues. This can be anything from sports, manual labor, wear and tear from age, or even from working a desk job (typing can have an impact on your wrists and fingers).
Good examples of the types of people who may need Performance Lab Flex include:
- Strength Athletes: Power lifters, weightlifters, bodybuilders, strongmen, etc.
- Endurance Athletes: runners, cyclists, swimmers, tennis players, etc.
- Laborers: builders, plumbers, mechanics, technicians, etc.
- Office Workers: desk jobs, typists, writers, etc.
- Over 50s: middle-aged people who are still active, may suffer from arthritis.
Essentially, you may need this supplement if you’re physically active or do a lot of repetitive physical work throughout your day. Especially if you’re experiencing some discomfort in your joints.
Flex is designed to help your joints in 6 areas:
- Protection – Protects connective tissue from free radicals and destructive enzymes.
- Comfort – Soothes connective tissues while modulating immune responses.
- Lubrication – Promotes synovial fluid synthesis which lubricates your joints.
- Resilience – Feeds your tendons and ligaments for better function and repair.
- Shock Absorption – Helps cartilage thicken for better support against general shocks.
- Bone Strength – Promotes bone mineral density for healthier joint integrity and fights joint pain.
If you’re looking for a clean formula that provides these benefits, Performance Lab Flex is the joint supplement you’ve been looking for.
We’ve been very impressed by the ingredients and find it to be the best joint supplement which is a 100% natural option.
What are the ingredients in Performance Lab Flex?
- CurcuWIN Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) (Root) (20% Curcuminoids) – 250 mg
- ApresFlex Boswellia Serrata (Gum Resin) (20% 3-0-acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid [AKBA]) – 100 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL (from corn) – 500 mg
- Mythocondro (Chondroitin Sulfate [vegan]) – 100 mg
- OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane [MSM]) – 100 mg
- Nutrigenesis Strontium+ – 300 mcg
Below, we’ll go into more detail about the supplement facts and what each of the Performance Lab Flex ingredients do and how they can help your joint health.
CurcuWIN Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) (Root) (20% Curcuminoids) – 250 mg
Curcuma Longa, is the primary curcuminoid of Turmeric – which is what gives the root spice it’s yellow color. It is used to help joint health, joint pain and flexibility. However, the main problem this supplement usually faces is absorption by your body after being consumed.
CurcuWIN, on the other hand is an advanced version of the traditional joint supplement curcumin – and is 46X times more absorbable according to the research. This allows it to step over the usual problems presented with Curcumin and deliver the following benefits:
- Protect your joints – Curcumin helps fight free radicals which damage joints.
- Soothe joint pain – Regulates your COX-2 enzyme which improves overall comfort, and fights joint pain.
- Strengthens cartilage – Gives cartilage extra protectoin from matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) enzymes which can wear them down.
- Better synthesis of joint proteins – Collagen and other structural proteins get a boost.
- Fights AGEs (Advanced Glycation End-Products) – Reduces substances in your body which may stiffen your connective tissue.
Numerous human trials suggest that curcumin has a great effect on joint flexibility and overall comfort. By choosing an option like CurcuWIN, the extra absorption benefits really help these ingredients have maxmium effect.
ApresFlex Boswellia Serrata (Gum Resin) (20% 3-0-acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid [AKBA]) – 100 mg
Another of the Flex ingredients which helps a lot here with joint pain. Boswellia Serrata is a desert tree which creates a gum resin which can add great benefit to your joint health.
- Soothes joints by modulating immune responses.
- Blocks 5-LOX, enzymes that degrade cartilage.
- Supports connective tissue by fighting off matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)
There’s plenty of human clinical research out there that links Boswellia Serrata to helping with joint aches, flexibility and generally better joint health.
The main difference in Flex is that they use the ApresFlex version of the Boswellia Serrata. This is a version of the supplement which is believed to be 52% easier for your body to absorb. Not only that the AKBA in the ApresFlex is standardized to 20% which ensures you get more of the joint support.
Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL (from corn) – 500 mg
If you research joint supplements, you’ll know about Glucosamine Sulfate. It’s an amino sugar that protect, support and cover your joints and help joint pain. That includes everything, your cartilage, tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid. Great anti-inflammatory.
Glucosamine Sulfate can help by supporting the proteins used to form connective tissue, as well as helping teh chondrocyte cells that repair and regenerate your body’s cartilage. Supporting the synovial fluid helps a lot too – it gives you more comfortable range of motion.
What makes Performance Lab difference is that it uses corn-based Glucosamine instead of most other joint support supplements which are shellfish-based. This makes glucosamine (and the entire supplement) completely vegan and clean.
Mythocondro (Chondroitin Sulfate [vegan]) – 100 mg
This is one of the better ingredients in this supplement for shock-absorbing. Chondroitin is a group of large molecules that weave through your cartilage. Chondroitin actually holds water in your cartilage which helps with shocks.
Chondroitin helps keep your cartilage hydrated for better shock-absorbance. As well as improving collagen production which can help build healthier joints. Finally by supporting chondrocyte cells, Chondroitin can help regulate the growth and repair of your cartilage.
Performance Lab’s Mythocondro is a specialist version on this nutrient and makes chondroitin 43% more bioavailable which makes it much easier to absorb. This version is also completely vegan, other supplement options may use shark cartilage and bovine connective tissue to boost the chondroitin levels.
OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane [MSM]) – 100 mg
This is organic sulfur Methylsulfonylmethane (MSN) which your body needs to nourish, form and maintain your joints collagen, glucosamine, proteins and chondroitin for your cartilage and protective tissues.
It’s a good additional ingredient in Flex Performance Lab, and the OptiMSM branded version of it is very high quality, known for it’s purity and consistency to feed related joint problems.
Nutrigenesis Strontium+ – 300 mcg
This is a good mineral in the Flex Supplement for improving your joint health and general flexibility. Strontium is good for working with the cells that both breakdown and build your bones.
Strontium can help stimulate your body’s production of oteoblasts – which are bone-building cells. Whereas it can also help to inhibit osteoclasts – which are the cells which breakdown your bones. In doing so it can help preserve your bone integrity, leading to better overall health.
Again, Performance Lab goes the extra mile using their NutriGenesis Strontium – which is grown on cultures to make it identical to the naturally occurring form of the mineral that you would find in nature.
Additional Performance Lab Flex Ingredients Information:
Other things to note about the ingredients in this supplement is that it’s using two of the best ingredients for natural joint health. Both the CurcuWIN and ApresFlex Boswellia have been seen numerous times to help with joint health and joint pain. Together they target the same areas in a way that helps to deliver maximum benefit to your bones.
Not only that, they’re both completely natural, as opposed to other over the counter anti-inflammatory supplements which may cause stomach problems.
It’s a good mix to have these two alongside the glucosamine, which again is vegan and all natural. If you’re wondering the glucosamine in this supplement comes from corn.
How do you take Performance Lab Flex?
To use Performance Lab Flex, you should take 2 capsules a day. If you’re doing any physical activities known to aggravate your joints, you should aim to take these two shortly after performing them. This can help to soothe your joints and reduce pain.
Does Performance Lab Flex have any side effects?
There have been no side effects reported from those using Performance Lab Flex.
At the moment, we rate Performance Lab Flex as the market leader when it comes to joint supplements.
No side effects have been reported from users taking Performance Lab Flex (at the time of this review).
Extra measures have been taken by Performance Lab to ensure the nutrients in this supplement are suitable for as many people as possible. Not only is it 100% vegan (even the capsules are prebiotic-infused fermented tapioca), the product itself has nature identical components and zero synthetics that cause an upset stomach.
To double-down on safety, Performance Lab Flex has an almost endless list of certifications to ensure it is as universally friendly as possible, including:
- Banned Substance Tested
- Synthetic Additive-Free
- Caffeine Free
- Prebiotic Plant Based Capsules
- Nature-Identical Minerals
- Vegan Friendly
- GMP Certified
We can’t seem to find another joint supplement on the market which is as clean as Performance Lab Flex. It’s as safe and as side-effect free as they come.
Where to buy Performance Lab Flex, and what’s the price?
Performance Lab Flex is only available to buy at PerformanceLab.com. It retails for $39.00 a bottle which works out roughly at $1.30 a day.
However, there are several discounts which can applied when performing a bulk purchase. If you decided to buy 3 bottles of Flex for $117.00, you get an extra fourth box for free, as well as free shipping and handling. This works out far cheaper at roughly $0.97 per day. If you really want to see results, this is the best option to save money.
What other supplements go well with Performance Lab Flex?
When it comes to supplements, Performance Lab have got a wide range of supplements which have all been designed to work well with one another in one big comprehensive health stack.
Some of the Performance Lab products that work well with Flex include:
Performance Lab Whole Food Multi – A whole food multivitamin which contains more support such as Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin K and Vitamin C, all of which can contribute to stronger bones and healthy collagen / connective tissue.
Performance Lab Sleep – An all natural sleep aid that has Montmorency Tart Cherries which can reduce joint pain and aches, as well as relaxing your muscle to promote recovery. This can promote cartilage, connective tissue and bone health for better flexibility.
You can learn about Flex and their other products (such as protein powders, post-workouts, vision supplements and more) over on their website.
Performance Lab Flex Review Summary: Is this joint supplement worth it?
If you are looking for a natural, safe and effective joint supplement, Performance Lab Flex is our current #1. It ticks all the right boxes, is the cleanest option and has the highest quality natural ingredients.
Its easy to take, use, and stack with numerous other options out there on the market. If you want to know more about Performance Lab Flex from our review, you can visit their website in the link below: